- 200g good quality milk chocolate
- 200g good quality dark chocolate
- 200g good quality white chocolate
- Break the milk chocolate into a heatproof bowl and melt over a pan of simmering water (do not let the base of the bowl touch the water).
- Repeat step 1 with the dark chocolate and then with the white chocolate.
- Using a teaspoon, fill the small heart shapes with milk, dark or white chocolate and allow to set a little.
- Place the sticks into the mould and then, using a dessertspoon, top up the heart shapes with a contrasting type of chocolate, taking care to pour onto the mould rather than the chocolate in the small hearts, and leave to set.