- 4 sheets Lakeland foil
- 4 sheets non-stick baking parchment, cut slightly smaller than the foil
- 200g chocolate brownies, cut into bite-size pieces
- 150g raspberries
- 40g mini marshmallows
- 60g white chocolate, roughly chopped
- Lay a sheet of parchment on the matt side of a sheet of foil, repeat for the remaining sheets.
- Divide the brownies between the four sheets, top with the raspberries, marshmallows and chocolate pieces. Wrap the baking parchment over the contents then fold in the foil to make a parcel.
- Place the parcels with the seams upright on the barbecue and cook for 10-12 minutes until the marshmallows and chocolate begin to melt.
- Eat straight from the parcel!
Tip: Parcels can be prepared at home and kept in a cool box until required.