- 600g floury potatoes, cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 tbsp duck fat or olive oil
- 1 lemon, zested, in segments
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary leaves
- Parboil the potatoes in salted water for 3 minutes. Drain well.
- Heat the fat or oil in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the potatoes, turning to coat, then season with salt, pepper, zest and rosemary. Cook for 5 minutes. Add the lemon segments. Cook, turning, for 10 minutes more until the potatoes are crisp on the outside and fluffy inside.
Per serving: 166kcals, 5.9g fat (0.8g saturated), 3.1g protein, 24.7g carbs (1.2g sugars), 0.3g salt, 2.6g fibre
Prue Leith’s Double Cheese & Spring Onion Bites with Sour Cream Dip
Prue Leith’s Vegetable Momos (Tibetan Dumplings) with Momo Chutney
Prue Leith’s Fried Tortilla Chips with Guacamole
Spiced Sweet Potato & Red Pepper Bake for Remoska Tria
Tomato Fritters with Butter Beans and Feta
Super-Seed Fruit & Nut Nibbles
Tomato & Poppy Seed Mini Loaves
Beetroot, Walnut & Goat’s Cheese Bites