For Chipotle marinade
- 1 tbsp chipotle chilli paste
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp paprika
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 125ml vegetable oil
- 125ml water
- 400g chicken breast fillets
- 8 x 15cm flour tortillas
- Handful shredded Romaine lettuce
- Sour cream
- Pico De Gallo Salsa
- Place all the marinade ingredients into a food processor and whizz until smooth. Put the chicken breasts into a bowl, add the marinade and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
- Preheat the grill to high. Grill the chicken for about 12-15 minutes, turning halfway through, or until cooked through. Cut into strips.
- Place a deep frying pan over a high heat. Warm each tortilla for 20-30 seconds on each side.
- To serve, layer the lettuce, salsa, sour cream and chicken on each tortilla before folding.
Toasted Panini with Mushroom, Swiss Cheese and Caramelised Onion
Toasted Ciabatta with Chicken, Cheese, Pesto, Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Basil
Brie & Cranberry Toasted Baguette
Quesadillas with Salmon and Avocado
Eggy Bread Toasty with Banana and Blueberries
Toasted Tortilla Wrap with Chicken and Avocado
Toasted BLT Bagel
Yakitori Mini Burgers with Wasabi Dip