- 200g fine cornmeal
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1⁄4 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 50g tinned sweetcorn, drained
- 2 large eggs
- 50g grated Parmesan cheese
- 280ml buttermilk
- Oil spray
- Mix the cornmeal, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda together and add the chopped red chilli and sweetcorn then give it a good mix.
- Beat together the eggs and add the buttermilk and Parmesan cheese.
- Add this mixture to the dry ingredients and stir well until all the ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Heat the unit and spray the plates and the tray with oil.
- Add a heaped spoonful to each section and level off slightly. Close the lid and bake for 8-10 minutes until golden and spongy. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve warm.
Chilli & Spring Onion Cornbread with Summer Herb Spread
Slow-Cooked Breakfast Banana Bread
Slow-Cooked Cranberry & Rosemary Soda Bread
Pressure-Cooked Cheddar, Leek & Spring Onion Savoury Bread & Butter Pudding
Mozzarella & Sun-Dried Tomato Mini Loaves
Gluten-Free Cheese & Garlic Tear & Share Bread
Milk Kefir Bread
Rosemary Focaccia for the Remoska