- 100g potato
- 1 shallot
- 1 stick of celery
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 bunch of mint
- 500ml chicken stock
- 500 g frozen petit pois
- Olive oil
- 125 ml Coconut yoghurt
- Set the Soup Maker timer for 20 minutes on Simmer then pour a drizzle of olive oil on to the non-stick plate.
- After 2 minutes add the potato, shallot, celery, garlic and mint stalks, cover with the lid and increase the heat setting to High. Use the pulse function every minute to mix well.
- After 8 minutes add the stock and allow to boil.
- Once boiling add the peas and reduce the heat setting to Simmer.
- At the end of cooking add the mint leaves and blend on level 2 until smooth.
- Chill in the fridge for 2 hours and serve with a spoon of coconut yoghurt.
Prue Leith’s Hot & Sour Soup with Prawns
Lemony Chicken Soup with Leeks and Barley for Remoska Tria
Leftover Sunday Dinner Soup with Crispy Bacon
Minty Pea & Potato Soup with Crispy Kale and Seeds
Courgette, Leek & Goat Cheese Soup with Halloumi Croutons
Cauliflower Soup with Chorizo and Croutons
Curried Squash, Lentil & Coconut Soup with Toasted Coconut
Roasted Carrot, Sweet Potato & Turmeric Soup with Sriracha and Coconut Yoghurt