- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 stick lemon grass, bruised
- 1 star anise
- 5cm piece fresh ginger, peeled & sliced
- 1 tsp black peppercorns
- 1 litre chicken stock
- 4 small chicken breast fillets
- 2 large carrots
- 100g rice noodles
- 100g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 100g beansprouts
- 1 tbsp Thai fish sauce
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 small bunch fresh mint, chopped
- 1 small bunch fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 small red chilli, sliced
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan. Add the spices and fry over a low heat for 1 minute.
- Pour in the stock, bring to the boil, add the chicken breasts and simmer gently for 20 minutes. Lift the chicken breasts onto a plate. Strain the stock and return it to the pan.
- Top and tail the carrots. Secure a carrot onto the Vegetable Spiralizer and wind the handle to form spirals, using Blade B. Repeat with the second carrot.
- Bring the stock to the boil, add the noodles and broccoli and simmer for 3 minutes. Thinly slice the cooked chicken and add to the pan with the carrots and beansprouts. Bring to the boil and add the fish sauce and lime juice.
- Serve in warmed bowls, topped with the mint, coriander and red chilli.
Lemony Chicken Soup with Leeks and Barley for Remoska Tria
Leftover Sunday Dinner Soup with Crispy Bacon
Minty Pea & Potato Soup with Crispy Kale and Seeds
Courgette, Leek & Goat Cheese Soup with Halloumi Croutons
Cauliflower Soup with Chorizo and Croutons
Curried Squash, Lentil & Coconut Soup with Toasted Coconut
Roasted Carrot, Sweet Potato & Turmeric Soup with Sriracha and Coconut Yoghurt
Spring Vegetable Minestrone for the Remoska®