- 1 red and 1 yellow pepper, deseeded, cut into strips
- 1 red and 1 white onion, halved, roughly sliced
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 sachet fajita seasoning (25-30g)
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Soured cream
- 8 20cm flour tortillas
- Place the peppers, onions and chicken in a self-seal plastic bag and mix well. Add the seasoning and shake well before adding the oil (you can do this in advance at home if you prefer).
- Place the mixture in the frying pan, place on the barbecue and put the lid on. Remove the lid every 4-5 minutes and stir, cooking for about 20 minutes until the meat is fully cooked.
- Remove the frying pan from the barbecue, replace with the standard grill and warm the flour tortillas.
- Serve the tortillas and fajita mix with the salsa, guacamole and soured cream.
Toasted Panini with Mushroom, Swiss Cheese and Caramelised Onion
Toasted Ciabatta with Chicken, Cheese, Pesto, Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Basil
Brie & Cranberry Toasted Baguette
Quesadillas with Salmon and Avocado
Eggy Bread Toasty with Banana and Blueberries
Toasted Tortilla Wrap with Chicken and Avocado
Toasted BLT Bagel
Yakitori Mini Burgers with Wasabi Dip