- 250g natural yoghurt
- 350g baby plum tomatoes
- 2 sprigs rosemary, stalks removed and finely chopped
- Small bunch parsley, stalks removed and finely chopped
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp pink peppercorns, coarsely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 200ml olive oil
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- Make the soft cheese using a Cheese Maker and follow the instructions.
- Sterilise the jar and leave to cool.
- Cut the top off each tomato and discard then carefully scoop out the seeds with a small teaspoon. Place each tomato upside down on a plate and leave to stand whilst you prepare the filling.
- Mix the soft cheese, herbs, lemon zest and peppercorns in a bowl and season to taste.
- Place the cheese mixture in a piping bag and carefully fill the tomatoes then gently place in the jar. Cover with olive oil and add rosemary sprigs. Seal the lid, label and store in a cool, dry place.
Home-made soft cheese can be replaced with 150g shop-bought soft cheese
Ready to eat straightaway and best eaten within 2 weeks.
Red Pepper & Sweet Potato Beanburgers
Spiced Carrot, Chickpea & Cheddar Veggie Burgers
Two-Potato Cheddar & Parmesan Gratin
Spinach, Pepper & Tomato Tortilla Bake
Whole Roasted Cabbage Quarters with Sichuan Pepper, Soy, Sesame & Rice
The Most Indulgent Quick Cook Quiche: Broccoli, Gorgonzola, Chilli & Walnut
Crispy Gnocchi with Mushrooms, Squash & Sage
Miso Aubergines with Tofu, Sesame & Chilli