- 1 medium celeriac, approx. 450g, peeled
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp smooth Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp creme
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley, reserve a little to garnish
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 200g sliced smoked salmon
- Attach the julienne blade to the mandoline and adjust the thickness setting to 2’.
- Shred the celeriac and immediately toss in the lemon juice.
- Mix together the mayonnaise, mustard, creme and parsley and season to taste.
- Fold into the celeriac and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle a little parsley on top and serve with the smoked salmon.
Spiced Salmon & Spring Onion Fried Rice
Prue Leith’s Hot & Sour Soup with Prawns
Prue Leith’s Classic Paella with Seafood
How to make… the Perfect Fish Pie with Sue Ashworth
Fabulous Family Fish Pie for the Remoska Tria
Prawn & Crab Cakes with Lemon & Coriander Tartare Sauce
Thai Prawn Mini Bakes
Thai Salmon with Peanut, Lime and Chilli Crust for the Remoska®