For the soup
- 1 cauliflower, chopped into florets
- ½ white onion, finely diced
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 200ml vegetable stock
- 50ml semi-skimmed milk
- Salt and pepper
- 50g chorizo, finely chopped
- 100g stale bread, cut into cubes
- Pop all the ingredients into the jug of the soup maker, replace the lid and select the Smooth Soup setting. Leave to cook for 30 minutes.
- Once the soup is finished and blended, toss the chorizo pieces in a hot pan until just crispy. Add the stale bread cubes and fry in the chorizo oil until crispy.
- Pour out the soup and top with the chorizo and croutons.
Tip: For extra wow factor, drizzle some of the excess chorizo oil on top.
Leftover Sunday Dinner Soup with Crispy Bacon
Minty Pea & Potato Soup with Crispy Kale and Seeds
Courgette, Leek & Goat Cheese Soup with Halloumi Croutons
Curried Squash, Lentil & Coconut Soup with Toasted Coconut
Roasted Carrot, Sweet Potato & Turmeric Soup with Sriracha and Coconut Yoghurt
Spring Vegetable Minestrone for the Remoska®
Chilled Cucumber & Yogurt Soup
Spiced Pumpkin Soup