- 80g butter
- 150g rolled oats
- ½ tsp salt
- 100g grated courgette
- 100g grated carrot
- 65g mixed seeds (e.g pumpkin, sunflower, linseed, sesame)
- 40g hazelnuts or almonds, chopped
- 100g feta cheese, crumbled
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp chopped fresh rosemary or thyme
- 1 tsp mixed dried Italian herbs
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/Gas 6.
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan, taking care that it doesn’t get too hot. Remove from the heat and stir in the rolled oats, salt, grated courgette and carrot.
- Add the mixed seeds, nuts and feta cheese, then season with salt and pepper and add the fresh and dried herbs. Stir in the beaten eggs, mixing thoroughly.
- Spoon the mixture into the 12-Hole Individual Traybake Tin, levelling the tops. Bake for 18-20 minutes, until set and golden. Cool in the tin for about 10 minutes, then ease out and cool completely on a wire rack.
Tip: Omit the nuts if you prefer, and add another 40g of mixed seeds.
Roasted Cauliflower, Beetroot & Stilton Quiche
Two-Potato Cheddar & Parmesan Gratin
Spinach, Pepper & Tomato Tortilla Bake
New Potato, Courgette & Pea Frittata for the Remoska®
Mini Cheese & Tomato Quiches
Microwave Harvest Vegetable Tarte Tatin
Beetroot & Goat’s Cheese Tartlets
Sweet Potato, Pepper, Spinach & Mozzarella Tart