- 2 medium courgettes, spiralized, then noodles trimmed to 12.5cm or less
- 300g cherry tomatoes, halved
For the marinade
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium garlic clove, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 12 small mozzarella balls, halved
- 15g fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- Place the courgettes and tomatoes in a large bowl.
- Make the marinade. Pulse the ingredients in a food processor until the garlic is smooth.
- Pour the marinade over the courgette noodles and tomatoes, and toss to combine. Place in the fridge to marinate for at least 10 minutes.
- Add the mozzarella and basil to the courgette noodles, toss to combine and serve.
Tip: The longer the courgette marinates, the more intense the flavours will be, so don’t be afraid to prepare this salad in advance.
Recipe extracted from Inspiralized by Ali Maffucci.
Vitamix Harissa Vinaigrette
Vegan Edamame, Lime, and Sesame Jar Salad
Anjula Devi’s Spicy Warm Roasted Tomato and Cumin Salad
Warm Quinoa, Couscous & Feta Salad
Pink Grapefruit, Fennel & Rocket Salad
Warm Spiced Orange & Plum Fruit Salad
Ham Hock Caesar Salad
Warm Lentil & Seared Rosemary Lamb Salad