For Caesar Dressing
- 2 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 3 salted anchovies
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 50ml warm water
- 25g Parmesan cheese, grated
- 50ml white wine vinegar
- 1 egg yolk
- 200ml olive oil
- 200ml sunflower oil
- juice of ½ lemon
- few drops of Tabasco
- 1 litre sunflower oil
- 4 medium eggs
- iced water
- 1 small baguette cut into thin slices
- 200g smoked chicken breast sliced thinly
- 2 Granny Smith chopped into small dice
- ½ small celeriac cut into thin strips
- mixed salad leaves
- Put all the Caesar dressing ingredients into a food processor and blitz until smooth.
- The dressing will keep well for up to 10 days in the fridge.
- Remove from the fridge at least 1 hour before using to bring to kitchen temperature and whisk.
- Cook the eggs in a pan of boiling water for 6½ minutes then place immediately into a pan of iced water.
- Peel carefully when cool.
- Heat the sunflower oil in a deep-sided frying pan.
- Drop in the baguette in small batches and fry until golden brown. Drain on kitchen paper.
- Put the salad leaves into a large bowl with 3 tablespoons of the dressing.
- Toss the leaves with croutons, apple and celeriac.
- Place the chicken on the top and arrange the eggs around the salad.
Vitamix Harissa Vinaigrette
Vegan Edamame, Lime, and Sesame Jar Salad
Anjula Devi’s Spicy Warm Roasted Tomato and Cumin Salad
Warm Quinoa, Couscous & Feta Salad
Pink Grapefruit, Fennel & Rocket Salad
Warm Spiced Orange & Plum Fruit Salad
Ham Hock Caesar Salad
Warm Lentil & Seared Rosemary Lamb Salad