- Blue crushed ice, made with b’Lure – see tip below
- Plain crushed ice
- 50ml (double measure) Bombay Sapphire gin
- 12.5ml (½ a measure ) sugar syrup
- 12.5ml (½ a measure) Crème de Cassis
- 25ml fresh lemon juice
- Slice of lemon
- One mint sprig
- 1 teaspoon blackberry jam
- Fill your glass with crushed blue ice.
- Add the Bombay Sapphire and the sugar syrup, then stir.
- Pour in the lemon juice then stir again.
- Top with plain crushed ice and pour the Crème de Cassis over the top.
- Garnish with the lemon wheel, sprig of mint and blackberry jam
To make blue ice cubes, add a few drops of b’Lure into each hole of an ice cube tray, top up with water and freeze. You’ll need to crush the ice cubes for this recipe – a good old bash with a rolling pin inside a cocktail tin does the trick.
To make the sugar syrup, mix 1 part warm water with 1 part sugar. For example, 25ml water and 25g sugar.