- 1 small ripe frozen banana plus sliced banana for topping
- 96g frozen mixed berries plus more for topping
- 64g frozen blackcurrants plus more for topping
- 96g unsweetened almond milk (milk of choice)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds plus more for topping
- 1 tbsp shredded unsweetened coconut (desiccated)
- Granola (optional)
- Fruit (optional)
- Honey (optional)
- Nuts/seeds for topping
- In a blender, add the unsweetened almond milk, frozen banana, frozen berries, frozen blackcurrants
- Blend until very smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into a bowl.
- Add sliced banana, frozen blackcurrants/fruit, chia seeds, coconut shreds and any other toppings you wish.
Apple and Sultana Samosas with Stem Ginger & Cinnamon Ice Cream
Vegan Caramelised Banana Pancakes
Buttermilk Waffles with Vanilla Custard, Macerated Strawberries, Shortbread and Chervil Syrup
Cherry Frangipane Tart
Strawberry Eton Mess Cake
Hot Choc Swiss Roll
Semi-freddo Raspberry, Lemon & Ginger Nut Cheesecake Bars
Marmalade & Almond Tart