- 1 small ripe frozen banana plus sliced banana for topping
- 96g frozen mixed berries plus more for topping
- 64g frozen blackcurrants plus more for topping
- 96g unsweetened almond milk (milk of choice)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds plus more for topping
- 1 tbsp shredded unsweetened coconut (desiccated)
- Granola (optional)
- Fruit (optional)
- Honey (optional)
- Nuts/seeds for topping
- In a blender, add the unsweetened almond milk, frozen banana, frozen berries, frozen blackcurrants
- Blend until very smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into a bowl.
- Add sliced banana, frozen blackcurrants/fruit, chia seeds, coconut shreds and any other toppings you wish.
Buttermilk Waffles with Vanilla Custard, Macerated Strawberries, Shortbread and Chervil Syrup
Cherry Frangipane Tart
Strawberry Eton Mess Cake
Hot Choc Swiss Roll
Semi-freddo Raspberry, Lemon & Ginger Nut Cheesecake Bars
Marmalade & Almond Tart
Panettone Christmas Bread and Butter Pudding
Christmas Stollen Squares