- 1 small ripe frozen banana plus sliced banana for topping
- 96g frozen mixed berries plus more for topping
- 64g frozen blackcurrants plus more for topping
- 96g unsweetened almond milk (milk of choice)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds plus more for topping
- 1 tbsp shredded unsweetened coconut (desiccated)
- Granola (optional)
- Fruit (optional)
- Honey (optional)
- Nuts/seeds for topping
- In a blender, add the unsweetened almond milk, frozen banana, frozen berries, frozen blackcurrants
- Blend until very smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into a bowl.
- Add sliced banana, frozen blackcurrants/fruit, chia seeds, coconut shreds and any other toppings you wish.
Autumn Fruitfulness Lattice Pie
Cox’s Toffee Apple Crumble Cakes
Honey, Walnut & Fig Cheesecake Bars
Cinnamon Waffle Stack with Crunchy Peanut Brittle Ice Cream
How to make… the perfect Summer Berry Pavlova
Sweet Nutella Ravioli
Easter Egg Chocolate Puddings for Remoska Tria
Bakewell Peaches with Blueberries for Remoska Tria