- 130g coconut yoghurt
- 500ml coconut water
- 1 large ripe banana
- 55g almond meal
- 125ml blackcurrant fruit syrup
- 4 tsp chia seeds
- Place coconut yoghurt, coconut water, banana, almond meal and blackcurrant fruit syrup in the jug of a blender. Process for a couple of minutes until smooth. Spoon 1 tsp of chia seeds each in four 250ml capacity glass bottles.
- Divide the blackcurrant shake equally between the four bottles by gently pouring on top of the chia seeds. Secure the lid tightly and give the shake the bottle well to mix the drink evenly.
- Chill in the fridge for 2 hours or overnight. Can be enjoyed chilled or at room temperature.
- Keeps in a lidded glass bottle in the fridge for up to three days.