- 25g rolled oats
- 1 eating apple, unpeeled, coarsely grated
- 1 tbsp chopped dried fruits (goji berries, sour cherries, cranberries, apricots, sultanas)
- 4 tbsp apple juice
- 3 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp natural yoghurt
- 50g nuts, chopped and toasted
- A few raspberries and blueberries (optional)
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and stir well. Spoon into the Ball jars and store in the fridge until needed. Although the apple may brown a little, the muesli will keep for up to 4 days in the fridge, so you can multiply the ingredients and make several days’ worth in one go.
- To serve, top with a few raspberries and blueberries, if desired.
Tips: We recommend making the muesli the night before to give the oats time to soak up the flavours. This recipe also works well with gluten-free oats, nut or soya milk, and soya or coconut yoghurt.
Red Pepper & Sweet Potato Beanburgers
Spiced Carrot, Chickpea & Cheddar Veggie Burgers
Two-Potato Cheddar & Parmesan Gratin
Spinach, Pepper & Tomato Tortilla Bake
Whole Roasted Cabbage Quarters with Sichuan Pepper, Soy, Sesame & Rice
The Most Indulgent Quick Cook Quiche: Broccoli, Gorgonzola, Chilli & Walnut
Crispy Gnocchi with Mushrooms, Squash & Sage
Miso Aubergines with Tofu, Sesame & Chilli