- 6 sheets filo pastry from a 220g pack (measuring 27 x 29cm)
- 50g butter, melted
- 220g fresh beetroot, peeled and grated
- 125g soft goat’s cheese, crumbled
- 50g walnuts, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/Gas 6.
- Unroll the sheets of filo pastry. Brush each sheet lightly with melted butter, stacking them to give two piles of three filo sheets.
- Scatter the grated beetroot evenly over the surface of each pile, followed by the crumbled goat’s cheese and walnuts. Season with salt and black pepper. Roll up both piles into long sausage shapes and flatten slightly. Trim the ends, then cut each roll into 12 equal pieces, so you have 24 in all. Place these in the compartments of the silicone mould, with the pastry uppermost. Brush with melted butter.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes until golden brown. Cool for a few minutes, then lift out carefully and cool completely on a wire rack.
Roasted Cauliflower, Beetroot & Stilton Quiche
Toasted Panini with Mushroom, Swiss Cheese and Caramelised Onion
Toasted Ciabatta with Chicken, Cheese, Pesto, Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Basil
Brie & Cranberry Toasted Baguette
Quesadillas with Salmon and Avocado
Eggy Bread Toasty with Banana and Blueberries
Toasted Tortilla Wrap with Chicken and Avocado
Toasted BLT Bagel