- 6 sheets filo pastry from a 220g pack (measuring 27 x 29cm)
- 50g butter, melted
- 220g fresh beetroot, peeled and grated
- 125g soft goat’s cheese, crumbled
- 50g walnuts, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/Gas 6.
- Unroll the sheets of filo pastry. Brush each sheet lightly with melted butter, stacking them to give two piles of three filo sheets.
- Scatter the grated beetroot evenly over the surface of each pile, followed by the crumbled goat’s cheese and walnuts. Season with salt and black pepper. Roll up both piles into long sausage shapes and flatten slightly. Trim the ends, then cut each roll into 12 equal pieces, so you have 24 in all. Place these in the compartments of the silicone mould, with the pastry uppermost. Brush with melted butter.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes until golden brown. Cool for a few minutes, then lift out carefully and cool completely on a wire rack.
Spanakopita Lattice Pie
Roasted Butternut Squash, Courgette & Red Pepper Lattice Pie
All-Time Favourite Cheese & Onion Lattice Pie
EasiYo Overnight Oats
Prue Leith’s Hot & Sour Soup with Prawns
Prue Leith’s Double Cheese & Spring Onion Bites with Sour Cream Dip
Prue Leith’s Vegetable Momos (Tibetan Dumplings) with Momo Chutney
Prue Leith’s Fried Tortilla Chips with Guacamole