- 1½ tbsp sesame seeds
- 4 medium beetroot, peeled and trimmed
- 25g baby rocket leaves
For the dressing
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Juice and zest of 1 medium orange
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbsp runny honey
- Salt and black pepper
- Heat a small non-stick frying pan and stir the sesame seeds over a medium heat for about a minute until they start to pop and turn golden. Set aside to cool.
- Insert the spiralizer blade with the largest triangles and spiralize the beetroot. Place the beetroot in a large bowl and trim to the desired length with scissors.
- Whisk the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and season. Add the rocket and three quarters of the sesame seeds to the beetroot, then pour the dressing over and toss gently.
- Serve in a large dish sprinkled with the remaining toasted sesame seeds.
Tip: Wear rubber gloves when preparing beetroot to prevent the colour from staining your hands.
Vitamix Harissa Vinaigrette
Vegan Edamame, Lime, and Sesame Jar Salad
Anjula Devi’s Spicy Warm Roasted Tomato and Cumin Salad
Warm Quinoa, Couscous & Feta Salad
Pink Grapefruit, Fennel & Rocket Salad
Warm Spiced Orange & Plum Fruit Salad
Warm Lentil & Seared Rosemary Lamb Salad
Ham Hock Caesar Salad