For the Salad
- 3 medium beetroot, trimmed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 400g tinned brown lentils, rinsed & drained
- 100g wild rocket leaves
- 200g feta cheese, crumbled
For the Dressing
- 125ml olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp white sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F. Combine the beetroot and 1 tbsp olive oil in a small baking dish and bake for about 1 hour or until tender. When cool, peel the beetroot and slice.
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a screw-top jar and shake well.
- Toss the fennel, lentils and rocket in a large bowl with half the dressing. Add the beetroot and toss gently. Top with the feta and drizzle with the remaining dressing.
Vitamix Harissa Vinaigrette
Vegan Edamame, Lime, and Sesame Jar Salad
Anjula Devi’s Spicy Warm Roasted Tomato and Cumin Salad
Warm Quinoa, Couscous & Feta Salad
Pink Grapefruit, Fennel & Rocket Salad
Warm Spiced Orange & Plum Fruit Salad
Ham Hock Caesar Salad
Warm Lentil & Seared Rosemary Lamb Salad