- 250g strong white flour
- 7g dried yeast
- 1tsp sugar
- 1tsp salt
- 350ml water (approx.)
- 1 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 2 mozzarella balls
- 8-10 anchovies
- 1 small jar capers
- 1 handful fresh basil
- Into a mixing bowl pour the flour, dried yeast, sugar and salt. Mix together and then add in the water to form a nice smooth dough that comes clean from the bowl. Cover the bowl and leave to prove for 30 minutes.
- Open a can of tomatoes and pour through a sieve so the juice drains away and all we are left with is the tomato flesh.
- When the dough has risen scoop it out of the bowl and knead for a few minutes. Cut the dough into golf ball size portions and roll out into nice thin pizzas.
- When the barbecue is hot fold the pizza base in half and transfer to the flat grill, quickly unfold and add the toppings, then get the lid back on. Cook the pizza for 10 minutes until the base is crisp.
Ooni’s Salami, Green Chilli & Olive Pizza
Ooni’s Flame Cooked Courgette and Cherry Tomato Pizza
Ooni’s Pepperoni Pizza
Ooni’s Green Pesto and Goats’ Cheese Pizza
Ooni’s Margherita Pizza
Ooni’s Milano Salami and Rocket Pizza
Ooni’s Roast Turkey, Camembert & Cranberry Pizza
Ooni’s Perfect Flame-Cooked Steak