- 1 very ripe banana, mashed
- 30g buckwheat flour
- 1 scoop protein powder, vanilla or chocolate
- 1⁄4 tsp baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp skimmed milk
- 1 tbsp chocolate chips (85% cocoa content)
- Spray oil
- Mash the banana in a medium sized bowl and add the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly to combine. Heat the unit and spray with a little oil.
- Pour 4 pancakes onto the greased plate and cook until small bubbles appear then flip them over.
- Serve them with fruit, yogurt or a drizzle of syrup and a little grated chocolate over them.