- ½ butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 25g butter
- 150g risotto rice
- 400ml vegetable stock
- 115g Stilton
- Parmesan cheese (or vegetarian alternative), to garnish
- Bake the squash in a Remoska cooker for 25-30 minutes in a little olive oil, then remove.
- Cook the onion in butter in the Remoska for 10-15 minutes.
- Add the rice and stir round until it is coated.
- Add the vegetable stock and cook for about 25 minutes or until the rice is cooked.
- Add the Stilton and squash.
- Serve with grated Parmesan cheese.
Spiced Carrot, Chickpea & Cheddar Veggie Burgers
Spanakopita Lattice Pie
Roasted Butternut Squash, Courgette & Red Pepper Lattice Pie
All-Time Favourite Cheese & Onion Lattice Pie
Ooni’s Flame Cooked Courgette and Cherry Tomato Pizza
Ooni’s Green Pesto and Goats’ Cheese Pizza
Ooni’s Margherita Pizza
How to make… the perfect Risotto with Sue Ashworth