- ½ butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 25g butter
- 150g risotto rice
- 400ml vegetable stock
- 115g Stilton
- Parmesan cheese (or vegetarian alternative), to garnish
- Bake the squash in a Remoska cooker for 25-30 minutes in a little olive oil, then remove.
- Cook the onion in butter in the Remoska for 10-15 minutes.
- Add the rice and stir round until it is coated.
- Add the vegetable stock and cook for about 25 minutes or until the rice is cooked.
- Add the Stilton and squash.
- Serve with grated Parmesan cheese.
Two-Potato Cheddar & Parmesan Gratin
Spinach, Pepper & Tomato Tortilla Bake
Whole Roasted Cabbage Quarters with Sichuan Pepper, Soy, Sesame & Rice
The Most Indulgent Quick Cook Quiche: Broccoli, Gorgonzola, Chilli & Walnut
Crispy Gnocchi with Mushrooms, Squash & Sage
Miso Aubergines with Tofu, Sesame & Chilli
Spring Vegetable Minestrone for the Remoska®
New Potato, Courgette & Pea Frittata for the Remoska®