- 3 Pears
- 3 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 Cinnamon stick, broken
- 125ml Greek honey
- 125ml Greek red dessert wine
- 2 Lemon peel strips
- 5-6 Pears
- 5-6 tsp Lemon juice
- 2 Cinnamon stick, broken
- 190ml Greek honey
- 190ml Greek red dessert wine
3-4 Lemon peel strips
- Peel, core and halve the pears and put into the Remoska. Sprinkle with lemon juice. Add the cinnamon stick. Drizzle over the honey and pour in the wine. Add the lemon peel. Cook in the Remoska for 20 minutes.
- Turn the pears over and cook for a further 15-20 minutes until the pears are tender. Put the pears into a serving dish and pour over the honey and wine, discarding the lemon peel.
- The honey and wine should be syrupy. If not, continue cooking for a few minutes in the Remoska.
- Serve warm or cold with creme .
Panettone Christmas Bread and Butter Pudding
How to make the perfect Sticky Toffee Puddings
Peppermint Bark Ice Cream
Ooni’s Salted Caramel and Banana Pie
Cox’s Toffee Apple Crumble Cakes
Cinnamon Waffle Stack with Crunchy Peanut Brittle Ice Cream
How to make… the perfect Summer Berry Pavlova