- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp runny honey
- Pinch salt & pepper
- 75g mixed baby leaves
- 160g fresh peas, blanched
- 40g radish, trimmed and finely sliced
- 75g pine nuts, lightly toasted and cooled
- 10g edible flowers such as dianthus or violas
- Whisk the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Place the leaves, peas and radish in a large serving bowl and drizzle with the dressing.
- Sprinkle with the pine nuts and top with the edible flowers.
Vitamix Harissa Vinaigrette
Vegan Edamame, Lime, and Sesame Jar Salad
Anjula Devi’s Spicy Warm Roasted Tomato and Cumin Salad
Warm Quinoa, Couscous & Feta Salad
Pink Grapefruit, Fennel & Rocket Salad
Warm Spiced Orange & Plum Fruit Salad
Ham Hock Caesar Salad
Warm Lentil & Seared Rosemary Lamb Salad