- 50g North Atlantic prawns, thawed if frozen
- A little finely shredded Little Gem lettuce
- 1 tsp finely chopped fresh red chilli
- 2 tsp chopped fresh chives
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- Half an avocado
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pat the prawns dry with kitchen roll and put them into a small bowl. Add the lettuce, chilli, chives, lime juice and sesame oil and toss gently to mix together.
- Fill the avocado with the prawn mixture and serve, seasoned with freshly ground black pepper.
Tip: For a slightly different, tangy take on this recipe, you can use a finely chopped spring onion instead of the chives, and lemon juice instead of lime.
Mini Cheese & Tomato Quiches
Microwave Supergreen Spinach, Parsley & Courgette Omelette
Microwave Spiced Quinoa & Carrot Salad with Feta
Cheddar Cheese Mini Loaf Scones
Beetroot & Goat’s Cheese Tartlets
Carrot, Courgette & Feta Savoury Flapjack
Chilli & Spring Onion Cornbread with Summer Herb Spread
Best Ever Roast Potatoes