- 4 slices of sourdough bread
- 4 eggs
- 2 avocados
- Salt & pepper
- Watercress to garnish
- Put a pan of water on to boil.
- Lightly toast the bread.
- When the water is boiling, reduce to a simmer and poach the eggs for about 4 minutes.
- Scoop out and mash the flesh of the avocado. Season to taste and spread onto the toast.
- Top each slice with a poached egg and garnish with watercress and black pepper.
Toasted Panini with Mushroom, Swiss Cheese and Caramelised Onion
Toasted Ciabatta with Chicken, Cheese, Pesto, Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Basil
Brie & Cranberry Toasted Baguette
Quesadillas with Salmon and Avocado
Eggy Bread Toasty with Banana and Blueberries
Toasted Tortilla Wrap with Chicken and Avocado
Toasted BLT Bagel
Yakitori Mini Burgers with Wasabi Dip