- 4 slices of sourdough bread
- 4 eggs
- 2 avocados
- Salt & pepper
- Watercress to garnish
- Put a pan of water on to boil.
- Lightly toast the bread.
- When the water is boiling, reduce to a simmer and poach the eggs for about 4 minutes.
- Scoop out and mash the flesh of the avocado. Season to taste and spread onto the toast.
- Top each slice with a poached egg and garnish with watercress and black pepper.
Toasted BLT Bagel
Toasted Panini with Mushroom, Swiss Cheese and Caramelised Onion
Toasted Ciabatta with Chicken, Cheese, Pesto, Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Basil
Brie & Cranberry Toasted Baguette
Quesadillas with Salmon and Avocado
Eggy Bread Toasty with Banana and Blueberries
Toasted Tortilla Wrap with Chicken and Avocado
Yakitori Mini Burgers with Wasabi Dip