For the base
- 50g pecans
- 100g pitted dates
- ½ tsp Star Kay White Rose Water Extract
- ¼ tsp vanilla bean paste
For the filling
- 2 ripe avocados
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp agave nectar
- ¼ tsp Star Kay White Rose Water Extract
- Zest of 1 lime
- Place all the base ingredients in a food processor and blend for 1 minute or until the dates have turned into a sticky paste that holds all the ingredients together.
- Divide this mixture into the jam jars and, using the back of a teaspoon, press evenly into the bases and chill in the fridge.
- Meanwhile, place all the filling ingredients in a food processor and blend for 1 minute or until creamy and smooth.
- Spoon the filling into the jars, level off with a teaspoon and garnish with a sprinkling of lime zest.
- Place the lids on the jars and chill for 2 hours or overnight. Alternatively, freeze the cheesecakes and take out half an hour before serving for a delicious semifreddo texture.
Tip: To make a large cheesecake rather than individual servings, double the quantities and use a Lakeland 20cm Springform Cake Tin
Panettone Christmas Bread and Butter Pudding
How to make the perfect Sticky Toffee Puddings
Peppermint Bark Ice Cream
Ooni’s Salted Caramel and Banana Pie
Cox’s Toffee Apple Crumble Cakes
Cinnamon Waffle Stack with Crunchy Peanut Brittle Ice Cream
How to make… the perfect Summer Berry Pavlova