- 1 large cucumber
For the dressing
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 3 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- Small bunch mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 small red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- Salt and black pepper
- Trim the cucumber and cut into three equal lengths. Insert the plain blade and spiralize the cucumber.
- Pat the cucumber gently with kitchen roll to absorb excess moisture and trim to the desired length with scissors.
- Place all the dressing ingredients into a small bowl, whisk and season. Just before serving, arrange the cucumber on a shallow plate, drizzle over the dressing and toss lightly.
Vitamix Harissa Vinaigrette
Vegan Edamame, Lime, and Sesame Jar Salad
Anjula Devi’s Spicy Warm Roasted Tomato and Cumin Salad
Warm Quinoa, Couscous & Feta Salad
Pink Grapefruit, Fennel & Rocket Salad
Warm Spiced Orange & Plum Fruit Salad
Ham Hock Caesar Salad
Warm Lentil & Seared Rosemary Lamb Salad