Raspberry & White Chocolate Terrine
Raspberry ripple, but not as you know it!
What you need
- Vegetable oil, to grease the loaf tine
- 100g white chocolate
- 600ml whipping cream
- 3 tbsp icing sugar
- 300g raspberries
What to do
- Lightly oil a 2lb loaf tin then line it with clingfilm.
- Break the chocolate into a heatproof bowl and melt over a pan of simmering water. Do not let the base of the bowl touch the water. Allow to cool slightly while beginning step 3.
- Place the cream and 2 tbsp of the icing sugar in a large bowl and whisk until soft peaks form. Using a teaspoon, drizzle the melted chocolate over the surface of the cream, sprinkle on 175g of the raspberries and gently fold in. Transfer the mixture into the prepared tin and freeze for 3 hours or until firm.
- Blend most of the raspberries (reserving a few to decorate) and the remaining icing sugar in a food processor.
- To serve, remove the terrine from the freezer and stand for 15-20 minutes before turning onto a serving plate. Drizzle with the raspberry sauce and scatter on the reserved raspberries.