Mojito Ice Lollies
It’s nearly the weekend! Time for a little iced treat made using the Zoku Quick Pop Maker.
- 300ml fresh lime juice (about 9 limes)
- 300ml water
- a handful of fresh mint leaves
- 100g sugar
- 2 tbsp light rum (optional)
What to do
- Pour the lime juice and water into a jug and leave for 5 minutes.
- Add the mint, sugar and rum.
- Blend all of the ingredients until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour into the Zoku mould and leave to freeze for approx. 9-10 minutes.
For more ice cream and ice lolly recipes click here