Joe Wicks’ Pear and Cranberry Overnight Oats
Cranberries aren’t just for Christmas; you can buy them frozen all year round. I’ve chosen hazelnuts and flaxseeds for my toppings, but go with whatever seeds you have available.
- 75g frozen cranberries, plus a
- few extra to serve – optional
- 1 pear, cored and chopped
- into rough pieces – skin
- and all
- 175ml almond milk
- 1 tbsp Greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 scoop (30g) vanilla protein
- 100g rolled oats
- flaxseeds, to serve
- chopped toasted hazelnuts, to serve
- Chuck the cranberries, pear, almond milk, Greek yoghurt, honey and protein powder into a small blender and blitz until smooth.
- Pour the mixture over the oats and leave to soak in an airtight container in the fridge for a minimum of 6 hours, but preferably overnight.
- Just before eating, scatter with the flaxseeds, toasted hazelnuts and a few extra cranberries, if using, to serve.
We caught up with Joe to talk fitness, recipe inspiration and food – and find out what’s next for this man on a mission.
Check out the full interview, here.