Yoghurt PancakesFebruary 16, 2015
Get flipping! Rustle up a scrumptious stack of light, golden American-Style Yoghurt Pancakes. Top with blueberries, raspberries and runny honey. Ring the changes on Pancake Day with these yoghurt-based discs of deliciousness.
- 1 egg, beaten
- 150g Greek-style yoghurt
- 175ml milk
- 1 tbsp melted butter, plus extra to grease
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 150g wholemeal flour
- 20g blueberries
- 20g raspberries
- Runny honey, to drizzle
What You Do
- Whisk the egg, yoghurt, milk and melted butter together.
- In a separate bowl, combine the sugar, salt and flour. Add the yoghurt mixture to the dry ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Lightly grease a frying pan and warm on a medium heat. Use 2 tbsp batter for each pancake and cook for approx. 2 minutes each side until golden brown.
- Serve with the berries and runny honey.