My Lakeland Bake – Easter BakesMarch 14, 2016
#MyLakelandBake March – Easter Bakes!
1. Bake and decorate your Easter Bake.
2. Write a note that reads ‘#MyLakelandBake’, position it next to your Easter Bake, and take a photo (this is to prove it’s yours!).
3. Post your photo on Twitter or Instagram, tagging it #MyLakelandBake @LakelandUK, or upload it via desktop or tablet on Facebook, here: http://ngx.me/1ihfyik
*Unfortunately Facebook is experiencing an issue and is currently unable to redirect mobile phone users to our My Lakeland Bake entry form. Facebook are aware of this issue, and are looking for a fix. In the meantime, entry is still possible from a desktop or tablet. Apologises for any inconvenience caused.
Entries must be received by 31st March 2016. We’re looking forward to seeing your Easter creations!
Terms and conditions.
1. This competition is open to all UK-residents, excluding Lakeland employees, their agents, families or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
2. This competition is open to home-bakers only. As an amateur baker your main source of income cannot come from commercial baking in a professional environment and you cannot have ever worked full-time as a baker, cook or chef.
3. Entries will be accepted until midnight on 31st March 2016 GMT.
4. No purchase is necessary.
5. To be entered into the competition, you must follow the instructions provided via Lakeland official social media accounts and detailed within these pages. Entry is via Facebook, by completing the entry form within these pages and uploading your photo, or via Twitter or Instagram by posting a photo with the hashtag #MyLakelandBake and mentioning Lakeland’s official account name @LakelandUK (Twitter https://twitter.com/LakelandUK, Instagram https://instagram.com/lakelanduk/). All photos must include a note that reads ‘#MyLakelandBake’ positioned next to your bake.
6. Only one entry per person will be allowed.
7. Third party, electronic and bulk entries will not be accepted.
8. Three winners will be selected and each will receive a £50 Lakeland gift voucher by post.
9. The winners will be chosen by the Promoter, Lakeland, from all the valid entries received and notified by Friday 15th April 2016. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. There is no cash alternative or choice of alternative prize to that stated.
11. The winners’ names and counties will be available on request by sending your details to the Promoter’s address (below) and marking it ‘My Lakeland Bake March 2016 Easter Bakes’.
12. The winners may be requested to take part in publicity.
13. All participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy of these Terms and Conditions for personal reference.
14. The Promoter, Lakeland, reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. Any changes will be posted on this website and such posting shall be adequate notice to all participants.
Promoter: Lakeland, Alexandra Buildings, Windermere LA23 1BQ, registered company no. 809688.